This workshop was mainly made for our new 10 hours schools, which have teachers who needed more knowledge about how to use the books properly in order for them to meet the expectations of the program.
· Our main points were how to develop the classes using all the components of these interactive books so students can achieve the goals.
· We explain the principles of Big Fun and Big English (Assessment for Learning, 21st Century Skills and Content Language Integrated Learning, CLIL)
· Contents in Big Fun and Big English
· What are the characteristics of a 5 year old child
· How to create great projects using Big Fun and Big English
· Competences in Big Fun
· Big ideas when using Big English and its components
· What is CLIL and what are the benefits of using it.
· What is Assessment for Learning and how does it work?
· What are 21st century skills?
· AFL in Big English